5.4 Evaluation

3.1 Analyse the effectiveness of solutions to a visual based problem in creative media production.

When we finished the video and listened back to it, we realised that some of the ‘villan’s’ voice could not be heard.  To overcome this we re-recorded it on the iphone in the classroom.

Whilst filming, there was a building site behind us and we had to film when it wasn’t making a lot of noise.  However, the sound of the building site could still be heard, so when editing we reduced the volume – we did not want to take it out completely, but reduced it to a background noise.  We used Adobe Premier for the editing and this allowed us to work with the sound volume.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: